Are you a Conklin resident and looking for an employment opportunity?
We want to know!
From time to time, our industry partners are looking to understand our current local labour pool. When an opportunity arises, a resume bank will help allow us identify and promote prospective candidates in Conklin and help by relaying this to the surrounding industry.
With the help of a resume bank, the CRDAC can help target local job seekers and promote them to potential employers and most specifically our industry partners.
Ready to send your resume?
Make sure your resume includes all skills, education, abilities, certifications, etc. Include resume sections such as:
- Contact information – how can potential employers contact you?
- Objective – what are you looking for…part time? full-time? certain industry? Can also be stated in your cover letter.
- Key highlights – what are some key skillsets or experience you wish to highlight?
- Employment experience – where have you worked and what is your work experience?
- Education – including all certifications, tickets, etc.
- Abilities – list all abilities and special skills that you have either attained through work or education.
- Volunteerism – don’t forget to show off any volunteer work you have participated in or any special awards!
Need help with Resume Writing? Looking to do some career planning?
Here are some resources.
Resume writing doesn’t have to be a difficult or daunting task. There are many great and free resources available ranging from resume writing tips and templates to career planning to budget basics.
|Creating a New Future: The Job-Loss Workbook||alis, Government of Alberta|
|Assessing You: The First Step in Career Planning||alis, Government of Alberta|
|Stretch Your Dollars: Budgeting Basics||Money Mentors|
|Search Essential Skills by Careers||Government of Canada|
By sending your resume you are permitting CRDAC to share your resume and/or name to potential employers.