The Conklin Resource Development Advisory (“CRDAC”) is requesting a quote from a local and qualified contractor/company (the “Contractor”, herein) to cut wood located at 103 Pine Lane in Conklin.
The wood shall be cut into 1-foot lengths and split for use as firewood.
It is recommended that a site visit be completed to have the adequate understanding of work to determine an appropriate estimate.
To schedule a visit, please contact Kim Desjarlais at (780) 799-9761.
Must be able to start by Friday, August 11, 2023. Completion by Monday, August 14, 2023.
The Contractor will ensure that all cut firewood is neatly stacked and ready for hauling.
The Contractor shall ensure it meets the following criteria and requirements:
- A valid business license to operate in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. A locally owned and operated business is preferred;
- Must have experience and necessary equipment to complete the service;
- Certified in chain saw safety;
- Must have a minimum of $2,000,000 liability insurance policy and adequate insurance on any vehicle necessary to fulfill the requirements of the service. A copy of this insurance policy must be made available to CRDAC upon request; and
- Workers’ Compensation Board (“WCB”) Clearance.
The Contractor shall provide an invoice to the CRDAC for services rendered on a mutually agreed basis.
The Contractor shall act as an independent contractor and not as an employee of CRDAC.
Please ensure to include the following information:
- Date of submission
- Company Name and Address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Contact information including the contact name, phone number, and email address
- Detailed breakdown of pricing (indicate whether it is a fixed price or price per hour/day, and breakdown of labour, materials, and/or out of pocket expenses)
- Proposed timeline – available start and completion date
HOW TO SUBMIT A QUOTE:
If you are interested in providing this service to the CRDAC, please submit your quote to Scott Duguid at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or require additional information.
Please submit by Wednesday, August 10, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. MT.