Conklin Community Association (CCA) is seeking a driver to transport passengers for medical appointments from Conklin to Lac La Biche (LLB) and Fort McMurray. Van will run to Fort McMurray on Mondays, and to LLB on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week.
- Keep a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Provide a drug and alcohol test upon request of the CCA Board.
- Must possess First Aid/CPR certificate.
- A valid class 5 driver’s licence (with abstract).
- The driver should keep a logbook of all day-to-day operations pertaining to clients and the vehicle.
- The driver will keep the van clean and always sanitized.
- The shift begins when the first passenger has been picked up and ends a half hour after the last passenger has been dropped off.
- The driver is required to fuel the vehicle after each trip (at the end of the day).
- Ensure vehicle is road worthy (daily) check tires and lights and clean mirrors.
- Personal phone calls on the medical van cell phone are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited on the medical van.
- Must provide criminal record/child welfare check.
- Cell phone use and texting while driving is strictly prohibited and against the law, failure to comply will end in immediate dismissal.
Rate of Pay
$300 per day.