Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Location: Surmont, Alberta
- Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
- Introductory level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices
HOW TO APPLY:
Individuals can apply by going to https://icontract.airswift.com/jobs/1187987.