The Conklin Community Association is looking for (1) Cook (1) Cooks Helper & (1) Bus Person to prepare & serve for the upcoming Terry Fox Run dinner on September 24, 2023.
Sunday September 24, 2023
Rate of Pay
- Cook $500.00
- Helper $250
- Bus Person $200
Kitchen Attendant Responsibilities
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for planned menu and prepare meal.
- Ensuring kitchen and serving table areas are sanitized regularly.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure Kitchen is cleaned to AHS & Conklin Multiplex standards.
- Serve the community at expected mealtime.
- Clean the kitchen after each use to Conklin multiplex & AHS standards.
- Ensure tables are cleaned and tidy on an ongoing regular basis.
- Remove overfilled garbage.
- Assist kitchen attendants as required.
- Assist physically challenged or elderly community members with food, coffee or tea etc. as needed.
All Attendants Responsibilities
- Kitchen attendant: Food handling certification is required.
- Sound knowledge of food preparation, methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a kitchen attendant, cook or assistant.
- The ability to follow menu planning.
- Kitchen attendants & bus person – The ability to work in a team.
- Kitchen attendants & bus person Effective, kind communication skills
How to Apply
Individuals that are interested can let us know by emailing CCA at conklin.activities@gmail,com. Please send a resume and indicate the position that you are applying for.
The deadline to submit your interest is Friday September 18, 2023 at 4:00pm.