The Conklin Resource Development Advisory Committee is looking for (2) Cooks (2) Cooks Helpers & (2) Bus Persons to prepare & serve for the upcoming Fall Tradeshow on Wednesday October 25, 2023.
Wednesday October 25, 2023
Rate of Pay
- Cook $500.00
- Helper $250
- Bus Person $200
- Cook Is responsible for assisting in ordering of groceries before the event and preferable have access to transportation for grocery pickup. Once
- Prepare and assemble ingredients and cook food according to planned menu.
- All food must be prepared in the Multiplex kitchen.
- Ensure that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure Kitchen is cleaned to AHS & Conklin Multiplex standards
- Serve the community at expected meal time.
Cooks Helper Responsibilities
- Assist with unloading and storing of food upon arrival.
- Assist the Cook with food preparation, cutting, pealing and slicing ingredients etc.
- Washing dishes, drying, and putting away all dishes and utensils
- Keep kitchen clean to Conklin multiplex & AHS standards.
- Ensure counters and tables are cleaned and sanitized on an ongoing basis.
- Remove overfilled garbage.
- Help serve food when required.
Bus Person Responsibilities
- Assist in kitchen where needed and with washing dishes, keeping areas clean etc.
- Responsible for setting up beverage table: Coffee, tea, juice, water, condiments.
- Responsible for condiments, plates, cups, utensils, napkins on buffet tables.
- Assist physically challenged or elderly community members with food, coffee or tea etc. as needed
- Kitchen staff: Food handling certification is required.
- Sound knowledge of food preparation, methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working in required positions.
- The ability to follow menu planning.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective, kind communication skills.
- All kitchen staff will not be permitted to participate in event activities until kitchen duties are completed.
How to Apply
Individuals that are interested can let us know by emailing Kim at email@example.com or 780-799-9761. Please send a resume and indicate the position that you are applying for.
The deadline to submit your interest is Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:00pm.