The Conklin Métis Local 193 (“CML 193”) is looking to appoint two (2) community members and one (1) Métis elder to the Conklin Métis Trust Panel for a three-year term.
Role of Conklin Métis Trust Panel
- Provide recommendation for the allocation and distribution of funds.
- Meet with Trustee as needed to review and approve documents and reports.
- Maintain a list of beneficiaries and update the list on a prescribed basis.
- Provide a list of signatories to the Trust and provide updates as necessary.
- Be familiar with the provisions set out in the Conklin Métis Trust Agreement.
- Provide regular updates on the operation of the Trust to the CML 193 Board.
- Must be a CML 193 Member in good standing.
- Must be over the age of 18 years.
- Must not be bankrupt or discharged bankrupt.
- Must not have been convicted of a criminal offence in the last five (5) years.
Please ensure that all fields and questions are answered in the Application, otherwise your application may be deemed incomplete and as a result will not be accepted.
The deadline to submit the application is Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. MT.
Upon completion of the Application, please send to Valerie Quintal at email@example.com or simply click on SUBMIT FORM button directly on the Application.